Light barrier controlers
Light barriers belong to electro-sensitive protective equipment (ESPE) which cut off dangerous movements and initiate a safe condition when persons or objects approach to a dangerous location.
- Increase productivity by longer cycle times without loss of safety
- No need for mechanical safety devices
- Easy implementation of muting functions
Safety gate monitoring
The electro-sensitive protective equipment BWS-S, also referred to as type 4, is not affected by a farlure within the electro-sensitive protective equipment. Our solutions for this include:
- Type-tested evaluation circuits in compliance with relevant norms
- Prewired rail-mounted modules, also with muting function
Protection of operators on machinery who have to cyclically intervene in the process (dangerous area), e.g. loading and removal of process material/products.
A typical application is the operation of presses.
Light curtain modules SAFEMASTER
|Function||Cat. / PL
UN 24 V DC
Ith [A] max.
|Light curtain controller||4 / e||3||1; 2||3 NO, 1 NC or 4 NO||+||8 A||+||22.5||LG 5925/900|
|Light curtain controller||4 / e||3||1; 2||2 NO, 1 NC or 3 NO||+||5 A||+||22.5||BG 5925/900|
|Light curtain controller||4 / e||3||2||2 NO, 1 NC or 3 NO||+||5 A||+||45||BH 5902/01MF2|
NO = normally open contact, NC = normally closed contact
* Please check state of approval of idividual devices in the latest data sheet.
For multiple monitored light barriers in combination with further safety functions see SAFEMASTER C and SAFEMASTER M