Safety mat modules
Evaluation of safety mats These safeguard products generate a control command when exposed to an operating force and cause an immediate stop of a dangerous movement via an evaluator module.
- Specific adjustment to areas to be protected
- Type-tested solutions in compliance with relevant norms
- Permanent function monitoring of the safety mats
Safety gate monitoring
- Breaking current limiting to 10 mA protects the safety mat againstelectrical damage due to overcurrent in the case of short-circuit
- Rail-mounted modules
- Automatic or manual activation function
- Plug-type terminal blocks
- Safetycategory 4 acc. to EN 954-1
Safety mats are safeguard products designed to protect large-area dangerous areas and to control access to machinery.
|Function||Cat. / PL
|nominal voltage||Thermal current
Ith [A] max.
||4 / e||3||2||2 NO, 1 NC
or 3 NO
|+||5 A||+||22.5||BG 5925/910|
NO = normally open contact, NC = normally closed contact
* Please check state of approval of idividual devices in the latest data sheet.