Time and remote control switches are the both cornerstones of DOLD's installation electronics. They belong to the basis devices of modern building system automation and are mainly used for lighting control. Apart from classic staircase lighting time switches and remote-control switches also time switches which can be reset and cut off before time-out as well as remote control switches for central and group control belong to this wide-spread product range. This also includes the DOLD energy-saving switch combining the properties of time and remote control switch. Further installation devices such as louvre switches, load disconnecting relays or the innovative hybrid switching relay complete DOLD's installation hardware offering.
- Save space by compact design, normally only 17.5 mm wide
- Save energy and cost by avoiding unnecessary long duty periods of lighting and other electrical loads
- Improve safety by warning before staircase lighting cutoff According to DIN 18015-2 the cutoff automatic for staircase lighting in apartment houses must have a warning function to prevent sudden darkness.
- Possibility to extend the lighting duration by resetting capability
- for 3- and 4-wire connection, more flexible for electricians
4-wire connection is common for new installations with separate line routing for push buttons and lamps.
3-wire connections are only used if the number of conductors is limited. However it does not meet the requirements of the DIN VDE0100-460 and this is why it is only used in older systems for replacement purposes.
- for currents up to 16 A
- for glow lamp loads up to 50 mA
Switching of lighting systems and other electrical loads from any number of locations
- Staircase lighting time switches in residential, business and industrial buildings ensure a safe access to staircases and save energy.
- Lighting of long corridors with dimming, e.g. in hospitals, homes for the aged and public buildings
- Yard lighting with automatic cutoff
- This switch immediately switches on the light, in a toilet, for example. The fan is started with a delay of approx. one minute. Once the light is off the fan continnest to run for the time set on the time switch.
Time switches MINITIMER
by long push
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||55||17.5||IK 8810|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/100|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||55||17.5||IK 8810/001|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||70||17.5||RK 8810/001|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||55||17.5||IK 8810/002|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/002|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||+||55||17.5||IK 8810/003|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/003|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||+||55||17.5||IK 8810/004|
|Staircase lighting time switch||1 NO||16||+||+||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/004|
|Fan control timer||1 NO||16||+||55||17.5||IK 8810/005|
|Fan control timer||1 NO||16||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/005|
|Energy saving time switch||1 NO||16||+||70||17.5||RK 8810/006|
||1 C/O||10||+||17.5||IK 8813|
||1 NO||4||+||+||40||OA 8823|
|Light timing switch||1 NO||10||+||17.5||IK 8814|
|Light timing switch||1 NO||4||+||+||40||OA 8824|
|Light timing switch||1 NO||10||+||+||17.5||IK 8825|
|Light timing switch||1 NO||4||+||+||+||35||OA 8825|
NO = normally open contact; C/O = change over